Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tomorrow

I'm heading out to Gwynns Island to start my week of spring sailing aboard Annie. It's been a bit hectic lately but I feel prepared and ready to get back on the water. Taking small canvases and watercolor equipment to document the trip. I hope it takes me to the islands of the Eastern Shore.

Ready to load in the morning

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time, look forward to hearing about your adventures.
    Graham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Wish you were here to join me!

    ReplyDelete