Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Monday, April 25, 2016

Wait a Little More

Today I decided to postpone my Outer Banks departure of May 1 for another week. There is a good bit of rain in the forecast and I'm hoping that waiting will give it time to clear. But who knows, weather is unpredictable in this changing season and with global warming (of which I believe)... we'll just see. Grabbed more food and batteries and continue going through provision lists. There are many that are collecting in the paperwork, some going back for just shy of forty years. One listed some 'vices' I gave up long ago. Oh well.

Just remembered: the Costa Rica coffee maker friend Terry made me. Still a vice...


No comments:

Post a Comment