Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Friday, April 3, 2015

On the Pungo River

I trailered Annie to Behaven, North Carolina for a four day sail and camp this past week. It was a cold, blustery, rainy, calm, sunny, and warm trip. Three boats, five guys. A nice description can be found at Lingering Lunacy. I'll supplement Eddie's account with more pictures. I feel safe in saying that a good time was had by all.












































4 comments:

  1. Nice photos, good clear crisp light - looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Let's go again soon.
    -EB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alden... come on over and go with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curt, seriously mate, it's now on my list!

    ReplyDelete