Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Annie on the Move

Last week our stay at Morningstar Marina came to an end. My friends John and Vera have generously offered to let me keep Annie at their house just north of Urbanna off the Rappahannock River. The folks at Morningstar were very helpful and always interested in my trips. I wish them all the best.

There is a boat ramp nearby and a shorter commute... only a hour each way. I am working on plans to explore the river and its tributaries and learn more about the Middle Peninsula of Virginia.

John, Vera and family

No comments:

Post a Comment