Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Favorites

Spain and Portugal have rich maritime histories. Traditional boats and harbors rim the countries' coasts. I enjoyed documenting them. Here are a some of my favorites shots...


On the beach at Nerja near Malaga 






Bermeo in the Basque Country






Lekeitio, Spain



Cudillero, Spain



San Sebastian



Cudillero, Spain



Aviero, Portugal



Malaga, Spain




Cudillero, Spain




Aviero



Nazare, Portugal



Nazare


By the Bay of Biscay, Llanes, Spain


No comments:

Post a Comment