Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back for Dinner

It was a beautiful day in St. Augustine. Clear skies and a high of 72. I put Annie at the Lighthouse ramp around 4 and sailed in Salt Run as the sun went down. We came in at 7 and I tied up and went home to build a fire and have mussels and pasta with the girls. Chloe is home from Virginia for a short visit. It great to have us all together.

Guess I'll go back out later and anchor out somewhere. There are lots of nice spots as long as you don't park in the City's new mooring fields. Arrgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment