The first task was to get her in the back yard. Seeing that we live in an old residential neighborhood with a narrow alley brought on some head scratching. 16 feet of fencing was removed and a removable common post fashioned. I cut 4 x4 and 2x8 timbers to span the storm swale so as not to drag the trailer and started down the alley. Then it was a crawl, negotiating many trees and many trash cans. Once by the opening it took several attempts to finesse the rig in far enough to replace the fence. It worked... mostly.
Feeling pretty good I noticed that one of the trailer tires was flat. The sidewall had exploded. I have ideas how but not at all sure. Ugh.
|Studio has a new neighbor|
|Urging the rusty lugs|
Many tasks yet to accomplish but still, it is mighty fine to have her near.