Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Couple More Days

Terry and I are leaving for Cayo Costa this Saturday. We moved the departure up to coincide with favorable weather. Today I took Annie to the shop and we started going through gear and making a grocery list. Tomorrow we will finish alterations and Friday load up for road. 



Terry modifies the removable sleeping board supports in the cockpit


Appears that we will have good wind out of the north


An aside... I played music at an environmental meeting down south along the Matanzas River this afternoon. Lots of salty oysters and fish stew!







No comments:

Post a Comment