Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Monday, October 3, 2016

Postponed (!*#!)

I cancelled my fall sail to St. Michaels. The weather had deteriorated to the point that it looked like a lot of sitting at anchor with the tent up. Friends did participate in the MASCF but with scheduled times after I decided to postpone until mid-October hoping that there will be a window of nice weather... for the most part.

Steve on Spartina is winding up his trip that included the festival. Looking forward to reading about his adventure.

Mid-Alantic Small Craft Festival, 2013    Maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment