Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Friday, August 14, 2015

Art on Canvas and Steel

There is a lot of movement in the studio. The one-person show of my paintings has me finishing work, making hard choices and preparing hanging hardware. Soon it will be time to submit the final list to the gallery and transport the work to be hung.

There will be an opening on Friday, September 11 and the show will run through mid-November, including the very popular Urbanna Oyster Festival.

If you are in the area... drop by. I would love to see you.




No comments:

Post a Comment