Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Thursday, November 13, 2014

Swamp Wagon

We just returned from a week in Florida. On the way down we stopped at my brother-in-law's in the port town of Brunswick, Georgia. He had a friend there working at the house who lived along the St. Mary's River, the winding border between Florida and Georgia. His vehicle spoke a lot about the Old Florida rarely visited anymore.




1 comment:

  1. That's just awesome. I saw and Outer Banks expression of the same idea with an old Willis Jeep up in Corolla when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete