Since 1978 I have been fortunate to sail wooden boats. In 2006 I set out to find a Drascombe Longboat Cruiser for single-handed expedition sailing. This is the continuing story of how it came to be, our adventures, notes on the maritime world and other things I don't want to forget...


Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Made it!

The backpacking trip was a blast. Twelve people of every age and description climbed up and down, over rocks and through heavy brush, in the rain and shine. It was beautiful. I got my pack down to 25 pounds and it is a good thing. Another pound might have done me.































2 comments:

  1. Nice Curt! I took St. Mary's Trail to Geen Pond years ago and never saw enough water to swim in. What part was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. St Mary's Falls. They were a four mile climb from base camp but well worth the effort.

      Delete